Richland #44 High School Announcements
Monday – April 27, 2015
Menu: Chicken Nuggets Tuesday: Soup & Sandwich Plate Count: 126
**Daddy/Daughter Dance: Friday, May 1st Grand March at 6:30pm – open to everyone to watch with admission of $1.
All proceeds help fund scholarships for Richland #44 students!
**Richland #44 School District is now accepting bids for mowing at both locations (Colfax & Abercrombie).
Bids can be sent to: Les Dale, Superintendent Richland High School PO Box 49 Colfax, ND 58018
Should include, bid amount, location for bid, name, and contact information of bidder.
Richland High School, Colfax: *Area includes all property around school, along with football field, practice field, and land purchased north of the football field. Trimming is required each time also.
Richland Elementary, Abercrombie: *Area includes all property around school, along with baseball field and ditches. Trimming is required each time also.
* Next Coltbackers Meeting: Thursday May 14th @ 7 PM in the High School Library - Agenda: Feedback on Athletic Banquet, Ideas/Needs over the summer months (Golf tournament, date for Tailgating and Steak Supper), recap of the 2014-2015 seasons
* 2015-2016 Fundraising meeting for all current Sophomore students/parents – Thursday May 14th @ 6PM at the high school. Discussion on fundraisers that can be done over the summer by the students to help alleviate the fundraising being done by so many groups at the same time during the school year. If you are unable to make it, please share your ideas with a classmate/parent!
* “Colt Basketball Camp. Boys and girls basketball skill development 5th-8th grade. May 26th-29th 8:30:-12:00. Email Michael.Herrick@sendit.nodak for questions and registration forms.”
*Spring pictures are Tuesday, May 5, beginning at 8:30. Please be here at that time, ready, when your group is called. The pictures that will be taken are: band, choir, track, baseball, softball, Rotary students of the month, speech, yearbook, Hoofbeat, National Honor Society, academic team, Rotary Four-Way essay winners.
*Varsity Baseball: Congrats to varsity baseball team on their win over Northern Cass on Friday
Next Game: Tuesday @ Kindred 4:30pn *JV Baseball: Next Game: Thursday @ Fargo South 5pm
*Softball: Congratulations to the GSB team on their wins over Dakota Prairie and May-Port CG on Saturday
Next Game: Tuesday@ Thompson 4:30pm
*Track: Next Meet: Junior High Today @ NDSCS 4pm
* YEARBOOK STAFF: We still have pages that need to get done. If you do not work on a page or help with a page before spring pictures, you will not be included on the yearbook staff picture.
* Congratulations to Gavin Muscha for his “three-peat” Extemp. Speaking championship. He also earned a third-place finish in Storytelling. We are very proud of both Gavin and Flynn Muscha for representing Richland High School so well.
From the Counselor:
* Colfax Softball Association is currently taking bids for mowing/maintaining Wold Field for the upcoming season. All bids should be sent to AnnDee Erickson by May 3rd. These can be emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to 17415 74th St SE, Wahpeton ND 58075