Richland #44 High School Announcements
Friday – March 27, 2015
Menu: Baked Potato Monday: Hamburgers Plate Count: 123
***Please note: Kendra’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org Many people are sending to a k12.nd.us address. We have found there is another Kendra Dockter with that email. Once I switch to k12.nd.us I will inform everyone of my address. Sorry for this confusion.
Winter Sport Surveys are now online. Parents of boys and girls who played basketball in grades 9 – 12 are asked to complete the following survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13m9WpWJPJuUzaDVM6rBQLA6Slu-AIXoiaaoj0PyYZSU/viewform?usp=send_form
*Yearbooks are on sale. The price is $40 or $45 with name. No yearbooks with a name will be accepted after March 31. Forms are available at the elementary and high school office. Payments can be made online, please select “Yearbook w/ name” or “Yearbook w/o name”. Order forms should still be sent to office if paying online.
- Two people are needed to sell advertisements for the Music Parents calendar fundraiser. If willing to help, please contact Karen at 640-3463 or email@example.com.
**PROM SIGN UP: Please sign up for prom at the student transaction window by the office. Deadline is March 30th. Please be sure to pay the office for items as well – Guest Meal $13, Glassware $5/each. Post Prom Tshirts are $10/each
*FFA Pizzas will be in on Monday – members need to pick them up after school.
* Sandford Power is coming back this summer: Richland High School Summer 2015 Sanford POWER Training Camp. WHEN: June 2nd – July 30th (No sessions during the week of June 29th – July 3rd). Pick up a flyer from Coach Herrick or email him with questions. Michael.Herrick@sendit.nodak.edu
* **VOLLEYBALL SUMMER LEAGUE** Many of you had shown interest in the Monday night summer volleyball league, now it is officially time to start signing up! The league will run like last year w/ 30min continuous play and each team will play 3matches per night all of our games will again be played at Shanley high school from 5:00-8:30pm
We will play June 29th, July 13, 20, & 27th This was very fun and exciting team time last summer and we hope to do even better than last summer this time around! (we took 2nd in the league Championship last summer!) Any questions feel free to email Tori at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or text/call 701-200-5066
We need to know no later than April 7th if you will be able to squeeze this schedule into your summer plans so we know how many teams we will have to register & then we will have a quick meeting to get all paperwork filled out!
From the Counselor:
* NDSCS Culinary Arts is holding their Culinary Intensive Camp this summer on June 14-18 or 21-25. This is a four day Culinary camp experience that is perfect for anyone over the age of 16 that has a sincere interest in a culinary career and would like to explore that possibility. The cost is $100. For more information and to register see Miss Ulven or go to www.ndscs.edu/culinary-arts .
NDSCS is offering a chance to Job Shadow in Architectural Drafting, Construction Estimating, Building Construction, Construction Management, Land Surveying or Civil Engineering Technology. Contact Randy Stach at 701-671-2216 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
NDSU is offering Hope Camp (Health Occupations & Professions Exploration) for grades 9-12. The camp will be held June 14-18 and the cost is $100. To register for the camp please contact Susie Munyer 701-234-6202 or email at email@example.com or Dana Davis 701-231-7837 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Juniors and Seniors – Altru is offering the Mission Physician Summer Camp. There are 4 different camp dates. See Miss Ulven for more info
Colfax Visioning Meeting: The city of Colfax invites you to their “Visioning Meeting” on March 31 from 7-9pm at the Community Center. The City Council wants to know what you envision for the future of Colfax. They have enlisted the help of Crossroads Community Advisors, a team of community development experts, to assist in the process of identifying a cohesive community vision for the successful future of the community. Those who attend will be able to anonymously vote through the use of Turning Point Technology on varying community concerns. This meeting is for anyone who calls the community of Colfax home, community leaders, and students in grades 9-12. Free daycare and refreshments provided at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church.
EASTER EGG HUNT! Abercrombie Community Club is sponsoring an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 4th at 2pm. 1000 Eggs will be hidden around the park. Also enjoy a visit from the Easter Bunny, Girl/Boy Bike Giveaway, Egg Toss, Treats, and chance to win an Easter basket. EVERYONE WELCOME!
* Looking for a fun part time job? Abercrombie Summer Rec is looking for coaches this summer! T-Ball girls/boys ages 5-7 and Pee Wee boys ages 8-9 need you! Practices/games are in the evenings a couple days a week (Monday-Thursday) with possible tourney during the day, depending on coaches schedule and availability! If interested, contact Sarah Reiland at 791-793-8432 or via email email@example.com
* *NORTHLAND TRUSS SYSTEMS, INC. is currently hiring truss assemblers at the Abercrombie plant…starting wage $12/hr…Day & Night positions available…great incentives…MUST BE 18yrs old…APPLY IN PERSON @NTS 200 FRONT AVE. ABERCROMBIE, ND 58001 (701)553-9160
*Fleet Farm is now hiring Part-Time Positions: • Competitive Pay • Extra $2.25/Hr. on Sat/Sun/Holidays Worked • Flexible Hours
• Advancement Opportunities • 401(k) & Proﬁt Sharing Opportunities • Fun, Friendly & Fast Paced *Apply at jobs.ﬂeetfarm.com