Richland #44 High School Announcements
Friday – April 11, 2014
Menu: Pizza Monday: Chicken Strips Plate Count: 105
*Grand March PRACTICE will be at 9:45am TODAY – all attendees should report to the gym at that time
* LOST: Girls Fossil wristwatch, rectangle shaped face, brown leather double strap band. If found, please turn into the office
*PROM – April 12th at Richland #44 High School in Colfax Grand March starts at 7pm Admission will be $3
If you would like to purchase tickets in advance – to avoid the lines, you can do so TODAY at the high school
**PROM: REMINDER: PROM MONEY IS NOW PAST DUE!!!!. IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR A TSHIRT – YOU MUST PAY FOR THE TSHIRT – as they were ordered and paid for already by the Junior Class. STUDENTS MUST PAY FOR WHAT THEY ORDERED!
* Richland High School Athletic Banquet and Silent Auction: Sunday, April 27th at 5:00 pm Colfax High School. Be sure to RSVP to Sarah Reiland – email@example.com or 701-793-8432 by Friday, April 18th, 2014 Roast Beef, Potato, Corn & Bun $15.00 per plate
Coltbackers are honoring our student athletes and coaches so their meal is free
Payments can be made payable to Coltbackers at either school. You can also pay online thru eFunds – Select “Athletic Banquet” item.
**Mowing bids for Richland #44 lots are due April 18
** Football Booster Blankets have arrived and due to several requests we will have a second and final re-order opportunity for anyone that would like to purchase a blanket. The price is still $35 per blanket. Order requests are due TODAY. If you have questions or would like an order form please contact Doug Margerum at the school or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
*Softball – Congratulations to the JV and V softball teams on their wins over Thompson last night!
* We will be leaving for the Regional Speech Meet at 12:50 Friday. The Regional Meet is held at Oak Grove again this year.
From the Counselor:
The following scholarships will be awarded to Richland #44 Students only.
**Applications for the Allison (Mickelson) Deutscher Memorial Scholarship are due April 11
**Dollars for Scholars applications will be handed out soon. Numerous scholarships will be awarded this year!! This includes Cass County Electric $1,000; Muscha Family Scholarship $500; Aber Sportsman $500; and various Richland #44 DFS scholarships totaling $5,000 to be divided and awarded. Applications are due April 17th.
* Mycogen Seeds of Breckenridge is currently hiring for summer help. Typical work activities include thinning and maintenance of research plots, as well as detasseling and pollination. Applicants are required to be at least 15 years of age, and are expected to work at least 40 hours/week including some Saturdays during peak periods. To apply, please stop by the Dow AgroSciences (Mycogen Seeds) office located at 2230 US 75 North Breckenridge, MN.
* The 72nd annual Boys State will be held June 8-13 on the campus of NDSCS. If there are any boys in the junior class who are interested please talk to Mr. Anderson. The Christine American Legion is looking for students to sponsor.
* The Herdina Academy for Construction Trades will be held June 2-13 at Minnesota State Community and Technical college in Moorhead. Students must be 15 or older to attend and the cost is $25. Students would successfully complete the Academy will earn three college credits from M State. For more information or to register please see Miss Ulven or go to www.hbcfm.com and www.facebook.com/TradesAcademy
* NDSU Extension Service is offering Apple Grafting Workshop on Thursday, May 1, 2014. It will be held at the American Legion Learning Center in Hankinson, ND. There will be two sessions 9 AM – 12 PM or 1PM – 4PM. For more information contact Jason Goltz at 642-7793.